Field Coordinator - Scheduler
Location: Wayne, NJ
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Entry Level
Come join our growing team! If you want to be in an enjoyable and successful environment where you are surrounded by people who are equally committed, enthusiastic, then this is the place you want to be!
For over 35 years, ICC/Decision Services has been working with the world’s largest retailers, including Scoop, Express, Quick Chek, Wal-Mart and 16 Handles. We are in the customer care business. What does this mean? Our mission is to measure, manage, and improve the customer experience. We are passionate, committed, and constantly strive as a team to achieve and exceed our clients’ expectations.
- ICC/Decision Services is seeking a Field Coordinator (FC) to help our clients improve their customer experience. This position entails recruiting, managing and scheduling our Field Associates for mystery shops and audits throughout the country. We are interested in an energetic and outgoing individual to join our Field Recruitment Team. Our standards are high, and the team is persistent in meeting weekly and monthly deadlines. To succeed as a Field Coordinator, you must be someone who is driven, determined, and goal oriented.
- Identify applications for shoppers that meet our clients’ specific needs.
- Manage the entire scheduling process; including shopper recruitment, placement and follow-up.
- Follow proper shopper rotation based on our clients’ needs.
- Must meet all assignment deadlines; weekly and monthly.
- Be resourceful and creative when filling open shops to meet deadlines.
- Recruit, build and manage relationship with shoppers; resolve issues, address concerns, answer questions and coach where needed.
- Follow up with shoppers to ensure assignments are completed prior to all deadlines.
- Organized with excellent time management skills
- Desire to set and achieve goals
- Work well under pressure and understands the critical nature of deadlines
- Strong decision-making ability
- Confident and persuasive with the ability to read and manage people
- Outgoing personality, positive attitude with enthusiasm and integrity
- Self-Starter, proactive and resourceful
- Familiarity with Social Media such as Facebook and Twitter is a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office, Internet and comfortable with technology
- Experience in recruiting, marketing, market research, retail and customer service is helpful, but not required
- Full Time Salaried Position
- Starting salary 30K
- Paid Time Off ( vacation/sick/ personal)